Monday, June 14, 2010

Another encounter with a female...

Couple of weeks ago,

I was walking my way to office getting down at the bus stand. A monday morning.
Just a couple of yards behind the gates of the office.

Suddenly a bottle-green Maruti Suzuki Ritz, overtakes me and a female gets down off it. Waves bye to her hubby (boyfriend??) giving a flying kiss later.

She suddenly turns back to see me, watchin this whole episode. She felt shy n clumsy. Rushed herself towards office (kinda escaping from me).

Whenever she encounters me at the office, a hapless smile/grin appears on her face outa shame. Duh!

Need more explaination?

2 comments:

Shrinidhi Hande said...

encounter is a fairly serious word for this simple thing

Unknown said...

Hey Nidhi,

Do not take encounter in Daya Nakay's terminology... FYI dictionary.com defines the term this way...

"to come upon or meet with, esp. unexpectedly: to encounter a new situation. "

I totally meant it this way. Sorry for the late acceptance of comment.